Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: know any recourse when a sub rips you off????

thanks for the replies....I found out after I left that the guy was "ghosting" my tech number and have proof in the form of voicemails from dispatch calling over a week after asking me to close jobs or give eta's. I have another tech he burned for even MORE money giving me proof of the same thing after he got fed-up and left. I called the dierctv office in jefferson city and the manager knew allll about this ass (he was caught selling hd dvrs he took from the warehouse and selling them on ebay a while ago) this a-hole has ripped so many people off he has someone he burned in Kansas City posting about being ripped off with Jason's whole name and phone #  in it. This guy currently has an ad on cablbar looking for techs in missouri and I sent a message to cablbar asking if there's a way to alert people or get his ad flagged but I get no reply.
My buddy Jason sends me texts with smily faces when I jokingly ask when I will see the hundreds he shorted me but I don't think he'll think he pulled such a great burn on me and or others when the office in jefferson city finishes photographing all the hack work the guys with felonies did under bogus tech numbers or when they match-up the closed jobs with the tech #'s of guys who aren't even there anymore. Jason is soon about to get removed from the teat of Directv. Dish Network watch out!
This is CABL.com posting #267106. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhEk
Posted in reply to: Re: know any recourse when a sub rips you off???? by oldlinedawg
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: know any recourse when a sub rips you off???? hymanwilliams 10/13/2009 1:45:36 PM
Re: know any recourse when a sub rips you off???? djackson8809 10/11/2009 10:57:27 AM
Re: know any recourse when a sub rips you off???? oldlinedawg 8/26/2009 10:06:21 PM