Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can DSI "make" you do DTV?

You are so full of it, to make 1500 in a week is an average of 20 completed jobs per week that take twice as long. The only backcharges I ever got was when the Cx was an idiot. If they do not have the service paln DTV wont even talk to them, sends a truck roll over what....the idiot Cx changed the input on their own TV and cant figure out how to put it back. So, get your ass out of daydream land and be realistic, a good tech might make between 400 - 700 a week of busting ass on all installs [dont forget all the costs to the tech either]. I am tired of seeing all these craigslist ads for Sat installers make millions each week. What is funny, now they have screwed so many peeps around here and Mastec has screwed the contractors, the ads are dissappearing and Mastec cant field enough peeps anymore.

When are you primes and HSP's going to realize, w/o contractors your business starts to suffer, so just keep screwing away.....eventually you will screw yourself. Get some business ethics and use them.

For those companies that treat peeps right, I know there are some out there, keep up the good work as word will get out that you are there, you just have to wweed out the hacks now [damn if it doesnt seem like 80% of the techs fit this description].
This is CABL.com posting #267038. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhDe
Posted in reply to: Re: Can DSI "make" you do DTV? by legend69
There are 0 replies to this message