Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite Junction - Trey & John Baggett

Andrew...first let me start of by apologizing for my recent posts DEFENDING John and Trey.  As of last Friday, I turned in my 30 day notice.  I have been trying to get money owed me in custom work fees and trip charges since June.  I did some going over records today and I am owed almost $2000.00 in custom work and trip fees alone.  Then you add in all the other jobs I did and I am out a pretty penny.  I sent off an email to John and all parties concerned this afternoon informing them that no more work is being done on my end ....PERIOD!!!!  Also, I have about 8 skids of receivers and dishes that won't be released until I am payed in full.  I also called all the customers I had scheduled and informed them that I would not be doing their install.  When asked why I simply stated the truth...I am not being paid for my work and I don't work for free.  Maybe they will cancel because of this, maybe they won't.  I also informed Directone that I haven't been paid for the commercial work I did this past June and they said that John never billed them for it and he says he did....go figure.  I always look  for the good in people and believe them, being a Christian man myself but enough is enough.  I am going to take this as far as necessary to get what is owed me.  I am also going to get ahold of Jeff Davis of Advanced Communications and inform him of whats going on and some problems I am having with Mike Hinson.  I will keep updating this when necessary.
This is CABL.com posting #266381. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhsD
Posted in reply to: Satellite Junction - Trey & John Baggett by satact
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Satellite Junction - Trey & John Bagge drifterdawg 8/21/2009 10:13:57 PM