Create your free account now! Sign up

Satellite Junction - Trey & John Baggett

Many of you know my dilemma already.  If you don't go back and read the post that says, "SATELLITE JUNCTION - TREY BAGGETT - WARNING" and you can catch up.

I am a fair man.  I love to tell both sides of the story and if someone makes it right or even makes it worse I will never hold back.

As of today, I have received no pay from Satellite Junction.  John Baggett owns the company.  His company is East Georgia Satellite LLC DBA Satellite Junction.  He gave his son, TREY, the title of Operations Manager and someone named Susan, does the payroll.  I guess she is not that busy since I have not been paid.

I got excited when I received a check yesterday, but when I opened it it was for about 10% of what I am actually owed and guess what?  It WAS NOT SIGNED.  My bank won't accept a check that is not signed of course.  So I immediately emailed John notifying him that my check which wasn't paid in full in the first place wasn't signed.  No response - Am I suprised?  No.  So I called his phone.  No answer and no returned call.

Gee whiz folks - just keep it up.  I have pursued legal action and there are certain things I have to do before we file with his county magistrate.  Until then I have to hope he does the right thing.  But, I guess there is one thing I am at peace with.  I believe in God.  I believe we will all be held accountable for our actions.  One day he will have to face God and explain his actions regarding this matter and several others I am sure.

---------------------------------------JUST CAME IN -----------------------------------------

I just got an email from John Baggett in response to my email while I was typing this blog entry.

My email to him is as follows:

"I just recently received a check that is only a fraction of the amount in which I am owed, however, it was not signed. Is this another game you are playing? Sending me unsigned checks?"

Here is his response:

"Sorry Andrew, we don't play games, it was an honest mistake. Please scribble something on the signature line and cash or deposit the check and keep this email as my permission to do so."

Thank You,

John Baggett General Manager
Satellite Junction
10255 Industrial Blvd Suite I
Covington, GA 30014
770.875.2294 OFFICE"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, let me scribble something on a check - I believe that to be forgery???

Anyways - We will see how this plays out.

Andrew Byrd
Satellite Activations, LLC
(706) 253-6988
(-REDACTED-)
DIRECTV EXCEL DEALER 5 YEARS RUNNING

Andrew Byrd
This is CABL.com posting #266372. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhsu
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Satellite Junction - Trey & John Bagge clm1050 8/29/2009 1:03:48 AM
Re: Satellite Junction - Trey & John Baggett dwschell 8/21/2009 6:38:52 PM
Re: Satellite Junction - Trey & John Baggett hookman 81 8/21/2009 6:28:51 PM