Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Drinking with Bob

Your right on with that. I don't think all white people are Evil because dude i Know some Evil ass Black people that is a waste of there Dad's sperm, But Yes we do need to talk about it more because there is some bad mis education going on out there. I will give you a example. Growing up in NYC we was always told you don't want to go to the south there are nothing but Racist crackers there that want to Kill you and we was told growing up to stay out the south, So me being the person i am i needed to see for myself and when i got down here 1 I have not been back to NY in 4 years 2 I have met the nicest folks here White and Black i love it here, But had i not looked into it even more i would still be in NY with the narrow mined thinking believing what i was told growing up. People need to Talk to other people invest agate before making a judgment against another man or lumping someone in a group they worked hard to stay Out. Like i said before i love Black people i hate niggers, But all black people are not niggers and people need to understand that. This world has become a place for whiny little kids (for nicer words) everyone wants to get feels instead of finding out what a person was saying or meant by it. Now let's get deeper Obama made a statement about the Police in Cambridge and as soon as that statement was made every white person here came to the defense of the white race, But when there was issues that came up and I came to the defense of the Black race the i was called a Racist now is that Fair ??? How could the same people on this bar try and labile me a Racist for doing the same thing that they are doing so are they racist too ? We need to get it out in the Open talk about it and maybe we can fix things from the Cabl Bar

Peace love
This is CABL.com posting #265543. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhe7
Posted in reply to: Re: Drinking with Bob by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Drinking with Bob sab3r 8/16/2009 8:31:53 PM