Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: belief

Gwester the mans a joke, I look at as a joke, some parts may be true and in fact I'm pretty sure the part about Obamas father has been proven and the rhetoric about his mother is opinionated and biased it all depends upon how one looks at it. The dear Reverand is living under death threats from the left now so they dont like him much.
 The second video may be more true than you realize and time will tell,we"ll just have to wait and see on that one. I for one think were heading for some very scary things unfolding in the next few months and civil unrest is a very real and frightening possibilty. The military is preparing for such and the people are gearing up like never before,there have been enough private weopons bought in the last year to outfit the armys of China and India combined all here in the US in the hands of the people. Think about that one. Or this one, the combined military forces of the US is approx. 500,000 personel, last year there were 80 million big game hunting liscenses issued. hmmmmm.
This is CABL.com posting #265460. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhdM
Posted in reply to: Re: belief by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message