Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: belief

your second reply is garbage as I see it . the first is something I did not know nor do I know how true . it is .
 these people are apart of the group of media grabber's now a part of our nation. it will tear us apart as a nation if it does not come to a halt . My posting was about the truth in sab3r and how he will take things no mater what out of context and drive it down your throat and it is nothing more then a rebellious extremist, meaning sab3r .he and his group do nothing but trash good, the democrat's . there right, yes but the truth is needed to be shown the law is the law held up by the supreme court . and those complaining about the aclu have got there head's on backwards . until I see the truth ,nrb1  
 I will post a long meeting I had with people that work with the health care in our country and the waste and fraud brought about by American greed some time to morrow or monday ., it will be the truth not media bull sheet . and we will see if we can get a debate not trash going to help our government implement something that works for all . not just the few if you want to critizise and not debate you will be as you are th about what our government provides I  will counter respond to anything this group here has to offer .
 matter of suggestion works on fools . the truth is yesterdays news and lies are with you for ever . this group can't handle the truth. you tube taken as fact or out of context some good most just medi flashing .
This is CABL.com posting #265428. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhdg
Posted in reply to: Re: belief by nrb1
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: belief nrb1 8/16/2009 9:46:57 AM
Re: belief MCSub 8/16/2009 4:13:51 AM