Create your free account now! Sign up

Enlightening damage?

Enlightening Damage happens when those appear to know too much respond to your posts. You, grasshopper, will look at this page for your worldly questions to be answered. Coffee breaks the next morning when you start your route, will hold you as "triumphant one" and "man of all answers".     "MAN!" How did he KNOW that?" will be on all the minds and lips of lesser techs......but YOU.... YOU are Enlightened.

Oh, BTFW,  (Bythefckingway) You MEN out there need to stop using so many F'ing Emoticons (Yeah, I had to use a GIRL to tell me WTF an EMOTICON was! She wrote in in lipstick on a napkin so I could spell it right!) If you don't, someone will make a themepark for the Cablbar- full of cutsie little rides, sponsored by spellcheck an probably based in Orlando. For you Bstards who don't know WTF an Emoticon IS,,,,, Its that Stupid little SMILEY F'ker at the end of your damb sentance that describes your actions! Go Ahead, Just SAY what you feel instead of having some little Fkkr play it out for you......Imean, it takes a LOT more energy finding a little smiley face with a middle finger figure than it takes to say, "F%ck YOU!"
There will next be EmotiListen, (already have a patent ahole) where you can really hear me saying what that little fkkr that found the words that I couldnt find, say the words that I couldnt say to begin with, all because I was already typing in the first place, in case you didn't get the fkin hint the FIRST time. I will make Millions to all you fkkrs that want to bless your letter more sincerely.
Then comes Emotemotiboss, which is the anti-virul software that actually frees up your memory of WTF you were writing about anyways, clears why you ever responded to a post, and with an additional downlad comes with a new version of Emotiantiemoticlearervs5.2 that slaps you silly and makes you wonder why the hell you ever started using Emoticons in the first place. (Therapy not included, fully licensed aoljdkjbsfkbkadb)

Oh, F%ck Off. 
This is CABL.com posting #265198. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbg9y
Posted in reply to: Who's responsible for lightining damage? by deleted
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Enlightening damage? MCSub 8/15/2009 2:09:22 AM
Re: Enlightening damage? 1FARMER 8/14/2009 3:55:45 PM