Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Wonder if others has same issue

You know when we were told about he drug test and background check, we were told we had 60 days to study for the test... Wonder what that meant.  Also more than half the subs had a felen convictions on the records.. I know I looked them up.  As for the drug test most Primes are letting the techs take the test and give the results to the prime to contin to get routes.. You know they only want a pass. Of course we had a few monthes to "Quote Study", the guy I spoke with doing the tests was more that shocked techs having to take multi tests for a pass, he didnt care each test was 35.00.  Some even bragged on using a IV bag "using someone elses pee pee to make sure they passed, In front MSO employees. 

I bet if it was a supprise test, oh shit the entire pinellas county would be F-ed. Its a joke and we all know it.  The whole industry would be crippled if half the work force acrross the US got banned for drugs and records. You guys touched a good subject.  Shit the primes subs are more hight than before.  The two monthes guys were getting cleaned up QC's sucked moral was bad... IT was because they werent smokin,snortin or pillin.  Anyways thats my 10 cents.
This is CABL.com posting #265060. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbg7k
Posted in reply to: Re: Wonder if others has same issue by slimhefty
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Wonder if others has same issue cabledawg71874 8/13/2009 3:45:38 AM