Create your free account now! Sign up

I do not support Obamacare on principal

Someone has to pay for this health care.  Who is going to pay for it?  Unproductive people?  I think not.  Productive people will pay for it and we will pay for it under the threat of force.  The United States government seeks to expand government power and if the productive people of this society do not pay for Obamacare, ultimately a government agency will be in productive people's homes pointing guns at them because they did not pay.

If I am free to disagree, am I also free to act upon my disagreements?  Am I free to stop paying monies that support the Department of State and a war that was never declared by Congress?  Am I free to stop paying monies supporting a debt based monetary policy that is bankrupting the United States and has inflated the currency to less than four cents on the dollar in a century?  Will I be free to stop paying monies that support unconstitutional Obamacare?

The thing that bothers me the most about Obama is that he seeks to implement a healthcare solution that uses force on productive free people who do not agree with Obamacare.  To immediately address growing health care costs how about addressing monetary policy to reduce inflated costs, for instance:

A 1930's quarter, which is comprised of about 90% silver, if melted down has an instrinsic metal value of $2.59.
Melt Value Calculator:  http://meltvalue.silvermonthly.com/

A gallon of gas cost about 20 cents in the 1930's.

A gallon of gas today is around $2.50 per gallon.

If you were buying your gas today in silver the price of gas has not really changed against silver since a silver quarter will buy about a gallon of gas today.

Gas only seems more expensive because you are paying in Federal Reserve Notes and the value of Federal Reserve Notes has decreased dramatically the past one hundred years.

We are no longer using a currency that has any intrinsic value we use debt based notes as currency.  These banker originated notes are mandated as the only legal currency by legal tender law.  By allowing the currency to be stripped of all instrinsic value we have placed all of our faith regarding the value of our currency soley in the hands of these same bankers who repeatedly devalued our currency this past century.

For immediate relief from health care inflation costs repeal legal tender laws to legalize competing currencies. 

In the meantime call your federal congressional representative to support HR-1207 to audit the Federal Reserve which would be a good start.

Need some unscheduled time off? Just say no
This is CABL.com posting #264571. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgZr
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: I do not support Obamacare on principal Gwester843 8/10/2009 8:07:44 PM
Re: I do not support Obamacare on principal LocoDawg 8/9/2009 6:46:37 PM
Re: I do not support Obamacare on principal JD42596 8/9/2009 5:42:15 PM