Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Comcast Direct Sales Alchemy

Dawg---Bkable is a sales only company (prevents most common frauds by separation--ie fake ss#'s, sub. who does not actually live at house to avoid back due etc) but Comcast does have a big push for SIK self install kits which many reps help the sub out with. There are install fees in all the current contracts but I avoid them.

Bkable does not endorse any scammy activity whatsoever as we like to treat potential chargebacks like the plague to say nothing of the fact that it is WRONG. What you are probably talking about is something I heard was common in Houston which was some sort of internet generated Dish bill. If any of my reps. are involved in anything like that they would not only be immediately terminated but also I would aid the offended company (Comcast) in prosecuting the rep. to fullest extent of the law.

Always amazes me that with the quality of the offers and the tremendous pay available that some still have to try to cut corners. We find reps. like that and they are sent packing immediately. We are not perfect as you can't monitor the reps in the field at all times but if we find anyone straying from proper behavior we do without that person as soon as it is found out. Have never advertised (word of mouth only) and yet have stayed 100% employed for over 20 years now so we must be doing something right. Typically we are working with 3-4 different companies (TWC, CHTR, MCCC, COMCAST) so if one or more goes to some sort of unpalatable offer scheme or arbitrarily lowers commissions we have options.

K3-not picking at you as have never heard one bad thing about your company. Just stating facts on Comcast as I know them. Offers and pay has changed since last year so have no reason to doubt you from previous years billing. Do know Chicago billing this year is standard with or very close to rest of Illinois. Alchemy is a nationwide program.
bk
This is CABL.com posting #264076. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgRs
Posted in reply to: Re: Comcast Direct Sales Alchemy by salesdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Comcast Direct Sales Alchemy Bkable 8/30/2009 1:38:45 AM