Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why won't this just go away?

you also bring up very good points and even though we have more congress men and senators going to jail i still would like to believe that they would do a good background check on our new commander and cheif. Now as for hillary she attacked obama with a vengeance and she seemed not to like him very much during the election. I am not sure if she put that out there if True that she would be labled a Racist, i could also be wrong but she went after him hard way too hard for someone in the same party. But if it comes out that he is a fraud then he should leave office as a lier and cheat. That is like when they tried to attack GW's military record saying he was a coward. Bush jr is far from a coward and i felt if he went A wall they would have that on record and if for some reason they didn't want to share that with the world that is there right to do so. I guess people want Obama to get on TV hold a news conference and show the world his birth record and he could do that if he wanted to but if he jumps when every crack pot on the internet puts something out there he will never be able to get his job done. I wouldn't do it but that is me. If that is something that people want to believe the let them believe it. If he showed it that will not stop people that don't like him the will come up with something else then he would have to disprove that and so on, So if it was me i would let it run its course and see where the chip's lay, But that is just me.
This is CABL.com posting #263828. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgNs
Posted in reply to: Re: Why won't this just go away? by MCT-40
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Why won't this just go away? sab3r 8/3/2009 3:47:45 PM