Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why won't this just go away?

You bring up some good points. You however, are way too trusting and refuse to see things that are slapping some of us in the face. You believe that elections matter. I am convinced they are dog and pony shows. You are somewhat biased for b.o. for obvious and warranted reasons. I am extreme but far from uneducated. I served this nation and I believe in honor and honesty. (Not suggesting you don't btw) These crooks are all in it together. They are allowed to continue their little show by the puppet masters behind the scenes. Some things are conspiracy theory some things are blatant facts. An open mind is key. Too many things going on are not simple coincidences. Do some real research and the stuff starts to scream at you from every corner. Congress is currently planning legislation to confirm nbc status prior to elections. That is fact. The current president did sign an exec order that can allow current and previous prez's to only archive info of their choosing, also fact. You have to wonder why some of these things go on. I don't wonder.
This is CABL.com posting #263784. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgMK
Posted in reply to: Re: Why won't this just go away? by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Why won't this just go away? thetyrone 8/3/2009 10:37:09 AM