Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Defends Racial Profiling

One i didn't write the Post it is a article from the News Paper Two do you mean me posting about Profiling makes me a Racist ??? Is that what you are saying ? I am not sure where you are going with that. Everyone took a Sound bite that Obama said that the cambridge Police acted stupidly and called him a Bigot and a Racist call me and others a Racist that defended him and the word Racist or Racism never came out of his mouth. It was because he critzied a white cop, Now do you think that is Fair ?? We all know Gates was a little over Bearing and he could have done a better job. Now you said that Obama should apologize to Crowley and America now why should he apologize to America i was not offended by it he just commented on a issue that he didn't have all the facts, But anyone that slams cops could never offend me. Now you said by me posting this Make me or some would think that i am Racist again Why ? I am just pointing out there is a Problem and it needs to be addressed getting away from what happened with gates and Crowley we all need to address these problems. I used to never post anything on here about Race because of what a heated debate it is, Now I see people on here complain about NAACP, BET, and other Programs started by black people, Now should i assume that people that complain about that is Racist ?? or that they are just complaining about racism ?? There is a big difference Toast and people need to know the diffrence. Is the reporters that report these story's Racist or the TV stations that report it Racist. I am not scard to talk about it and voice my feelings or what i may have gone through in my personal life about it. Now you tell me this I never Started posting hear about Race i just answered post about it and posted articles in reference to it are you telling me i should not post it unless someone eles post it first then it is OK ? Now i don't want to fight i just want to better understand what you are saying. I am just not sure how defending or making people aware of things in the news makes them a Racist. How or why is that ?? We all here can climb Telephone poles climb under houses build cable systems and the other remarkable things and talents that we have on this cable bar you mean to tell me we can't tell the difference between and person fighting against racism and a flat out bigot ?? And no i didn't make it my personal thing to keep it going this is reported everyday, Maybe after today this may go back into hiding or people will come back and be upset because they don't know what happened in that meeting i am not sure but as long as people feel the freedom to post about things they feel is a in justice i will do the same. The only one here that read my post for what they are is SAB3R. Toast i have lost count at how many times you have called me a Racist i am not a racist but i am not for Racism or selective Racism as i would see with some here on the Bar. But before i leave this post and i will be back i have to go to work, CNN have a program that comes on Called Black In america, Do you consider CNN racist ?? I don't watch the program and i am not even sure what it is Reporting on, But i see trailers for it all the time. Toast this is the first place that i have been called a Racist on this bar then again i have been call a trader by black people that i grew up with because of the areas i choose to live in, Shit you damed if you do damed if you don't.
This is CABL.com posting #263308. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgE4
Posted in reply to: Re: Defends Racial Profiling by Toast
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Defends Racial Profiling Toast 7/30/2009 8:29:14 PM
Re: Defends Racial Profiling sab3r 7/30/2009 3:39:56 PM