Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated

Pit bulls are great dogs. They are loving and just want to please when they have the right owners. Some owners make terrible dogs and that is why the breed gets its rep. How is it man can get excited watching another creature fight to the death, break bones and rip flesh? I hunt and fish. There is a certain thrill and also a remorse for killing but I do it for the meat. I have never hunted with the intention of hurting an animal so it suffers as do dog fighters. I know it must have been hard to agree with G....I don't know what he said as I don't read his shit and it probably still is. But if you look at it like that, if G is still spouting shit and probably trying to get me to shut up or killed or taken off the bar, that shows he won't change. ......why should Vick? He never showed an ounce of remorse. Not once. I agree everyone can have their opinion and will fight to defend all of yours. Mine is a matter of record and I won't watch a game with him in it and have let the NFL know this. Even if he is playing the Cowboys....that will be a game I miss. And if the boys pick him up as they love their felons, I will no longer be a boys fan. But I don't have to worry bout that, there is no way they will pick him up.
This is CABL.com posting #263002. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgz8
Posted in reply to: Re: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated by MCT-40
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated FUNNYFARM 7/28/2009 9:17:49 AM
Re: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated MCT-40 7/27/2009 9:18:35 PM