Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated

Here we go. As much as I hate to come down on the same side as gwester the word molester. I say let him play. I don't condone dog fighting but I do have a history of involvement with it some 25 years ago. I was young and older influences incited me to think it was cool. In fact I personally knew Pete Sparks (known in u.s. and abroad as 'The Dean of Dog fighting')(Interviewed on 20/20 late 70's early 80's also known for many other things diff subject)  from stark florida for many years before he became senile in his 90's and died.. An actual pit bloodline was named after his breeding like the colby dogs of the early 1900's. I have memorabilia from him from the 50's when it was actually a lucrative sport in which many prominant people were also involved in. Sporting dog journal mags, cajun rule books, note-pads of pits pissing on every other breed as you go thru the pad etc.. I have always loved my pits and think they get a bad rap anymore..I would never fight my dogs now but when I was 12-17 I didn't know any better. We never hung or beat the dogs but I did see many put down for not scratching. These dogs were bred/inbred for that sole purpose and good for nothing else. I have much respect for animals now and believe it is about influence and in vick's case self indulgence and man of the hour mentality. I think two years will have taught him a lesson and if he can get a contract, no sense in public opinion denying him his ability to make a living..Hell they have let gwester work somewhere after sexually assaulting animals his whole life...Hey g you fat bastard!
This is CABL.com posting #262982. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgzO
Posted in reply to: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated by thetyrone
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated sab3r 7/27/2009 9:07:40 PM
Re: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated oldlinedawg 7/27/2009 7:57:37 PM