Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated

Yeah what he did is messed up he went to jail and served time for it. He lost his money, endorssments and all. How much more of a price is he supposed to pay ?? Now Donte Stallworth killed a man while drunk behind the wheel and he is still able to make a living. I am not sure what kind of country we live in when a person makes a Bad move get's busted and does jail time he then comes home and people don't even want the guy to work at Mc Donalds or something. I mean should he go join PETA for good measure ?? Hey guys i am not sure what else he should do. What he did was completely messed up and the dudes he surrounded himself around didn't help him at all, But i will not Persucuite a man for the rest of his life for crimes he did jail time for. Now you said he is a Lier well everyone here must be the second coming of christ if they sit here and say they never told a lie shit i would have denied it myself, But i would have never got myself in some shit like that. I am not sure what he was thinking ! he counld not have made that much more money doing what he was doing. Now let's look at dog fighting, This is done widly in this counrty everyday in fact when i was in Baton rouge LA and i was working for Cox there is a Area over there that dog fighting is done right in the middle of the street i could not belive what i was seeing, But it was there. Now being that you feel he should not be let back in the NFL what do you think he should do ?? He is not going anywhere and someone will sign him. There are teams signing guys that kill people while driving drunk but with Vick he should be banned for life. THAT IS NOT FAIR AT ALL.

This is CABL.com posting #262976. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgzI
Posted in reply to: Re: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated by sab3r
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated LocoDawg 7/28/2009 10:36:39 PM
Re: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated sab3r 7/27/2009 8:55:46 PM
Re: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated superlinedog 7/27/2009 7:28:38 PM