Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated

Why is it about time? Do we really think that a man capable of shooting, hanging, torturing and slamming dogs to the ground is remorseful? He has admitted what he did. Someone that can do the things he did has no remorse or love for animals if he can do those things. I have a hard time believing he cares about anyone but himself and the only reason he is 'showing' remorse is to get back into the game. It is, in my opinion, a lie. He is suppose to be an example to others. Not a good one for me. I for one, will never watch a game he is in ever again. I am going to write the NFL and let them know and that I am not the only one who feels that way. He is cruel, mean, a liar (goes to when he tried to get out of it) and poor example to kids and anyone for that matter. The Jets and Giants have already said they are not interested in him and I hope no one else is either. Maybe, just maybe if he was truly repentant and learned love for animals or at least respect, I would let up on him a little. But I seriously doubt he has a feeling in him other than cruelty and disrespect. How does anyone get their thrills from torturing animals and forcing them to fight and killing them, with pain, if they don't perform to their sick expectations?
This is CABL.com posting #262962. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgzu
Posted in reply to: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated by thetyrone
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated thetyrone 7/27/2009 7:15:05 PM
Re: Michael Vick Conditionally Reinstated oldlinedawg 7/27/2009 6:33:49 PM