Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cable TV Workers Trained To Spy On Citizens

I have a friend that works as a circuit design engineer for Motorola Electronics and several years back he showed me some schematics for some designs they were working on and he clearly pointed out on the schematics a audio/video circuit going to the LED Display on the front panel of the dct's & dvr's
and he also stated that he is 99.99% sure it was intended for a audio/video device in bedded in the LED, the only reason he didn't say 100% was because the LED's were designed & manufactured in another division, he stated that the circuit was surely intended for invasion of privacy due to the nature of the design.
sounds to me that there is more behind the digital transition then freeing up airspace, sounds like the old Batman movie a Box in everybody home by 2012

We have it with our cells phones, they can track it anywhere in the world via gps, turn on the mic and listen in, maybe even turn on the cam.
hell some stores have rf sensors setup up thu out that receive the rf id of your cell phone when you walk into the store and track your movement and monitor your buying habits of certain items, hell if they catch a shoplifter in the store they can tell the next time they return to the store via cell phone rf id and will signal a code alarm and give exact location, you don't even have to have a cell phone to be tracked by rf id, it could be that designer watch you are wearing or that ipod you have on you, or even that new sams club card you have in your wallet, bank debit card, your drivers license, they all have rf id chip's in them now.
No battery required.

Big Brother is watching our every move
This is CABL.com posting #262903. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgyx
Posted in reply to: Re: Cable TV Workers Trained To Spy On Citizens by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Cable TV Workers Trained To Spy On Citizens cablemn86 7/27/2009 1:28:31 PM