Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Worst areas to be an installer

Joe 

You are right.. Most of the people, even in the worst part of town are usually pretty good. The only time I have ever had a problem was with the punk teenagers. Yes, I have been told that I need to leave a certain area by some guy that meant business. I am sure he offered good advice and I took it. He didn't mess with me though. He was just doing business just like we are. I respect that... Just choose not to do it. Most people in the hood mean well. It's not like they had my upbringing and also if it wasn't for cable... I might just be in the hood looking at Mcdonalds as a future employer. 

Things that I don't understand is this..

You say you want to move your kids out of the neighborhood but they never move. It's always an excuse. When I was installing I would ask these people why they just don't move. I never really heard one good excuse. It's not fair to the kids. The kids see other bad kids and they start acting like that. Mom needs to work three jobs just to survive and now kids are all alone without mom around. So it is a vicious circle. It's not fair... But life isn't fair!
This is CABL.com posting #262835. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgxr
Posted in reply to: Re: Worst areas to be an installer by EshoreJoe
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Worst areas to be an installer Polehiker 7/26/2009 4:59:38 PM