Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Seven Months Later

Weapons of Mass Destruction, huh.. Where's the lie? Because they were never found? U.S intelligence agencies said they had them, as did other countries intelligence.. U.N. Inspectors were there after the first Gulf War.. Guess what they were inspecting when Saddam thru them out.. You got it.. Weapons of Mass Destruction.. Remember the Kurds in Northern Iraq that died by the thousands because of Saddam? How'd they die? Yes......... Weapons of Mass Destruction.. Because they were not found the second go-around does not mean that they did not exist.. Where's the lie ? That liberal talking point has been beating that dead horse for way too long, purely for political gain.. Nothing to back it up.. The dems voted for the war too, remember? I ask you again Ty, where's the lie? You,Tyrone, as others have, are using that 'so called lie' to condemn Bush.. But you choose to give Obama a pass... That's BULLSHIT.. Why should I just give Obama a chance to do the very things that I am totally against.. Fuck that.. Bush didn't lose in 2008, America did............ Bush would never apologize for America.. Would you?
This is CABL.com posting #262799. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgwR
Posted in reply to: Re: Seven Months Later by thetyrone
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Seven Months Later olndog 7/27/2009 12:19:23 AM
Re: Seven Months Later Polehiker 7/26/2009 3:56:45 PM