Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Seven Months Later

weapons of mass distruction to me that is about it i support they way they treated those fuckers in the Bay and i felt they didn't do enough, But someone would have wanted to attack bush for that, there is a lot i support bush on but there is also thing that could have been done better. I lived in NY and i saw with my eyes off the roof of the apartment building i live in the second plane hit the world trade i was sleep when the first hit, But i was mad as hell like everyone else and even got into fist fights with two people that told me to my face those people in the world trade got what they deserve, How in the hell could they say that, None of my family was in there i was a few buildings down about six hours earler but they killed a lot of us and we should do the same to them and i support bush on that matter and i also voted for bush as i did Obama and it would have been Hilary if Obama was not there. No matter who got in office it was going to be tough fixing this as this was not only bush but congress and all the greedy old farts lining there pockets with our money. Those fuckers in Iraq needed to go But we have bigger threats out there that need to go and north Korea and Bin ladin should be at the top of the list. But toast answer this How in the hell can a CNN reporter find Bin ladin when he wants to give a interview but none and i mean none of our commander and chiefs can find him  ?? Toast you bring up good points but the same way i gave Bush a chance i will give Obama a chance and we gave bush 8 years
This is CABL.com posting #262780. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgwy
Posted in reply to: Re: Seven Months Later by Toast
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Seven Months Later sab3r 7/26/2009 4:41:35 PM
Re: Seven Months Later Toast 7/26/2009 12:29:27 PM