Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Gates Case: When Disorderly Conduct is a C

I know the feeling, as I was arrested many times for  a law called breach of peace in south carolina. to many time's to count, yet I did not commit the crime. I have surveillance video showing the crime did not happen . all charges were dropped as 3.5 years past before they were cleared up . the charges were brought to counter a law suit ,in which My attorney told me to create, for malicious intent to prosecute . one person settled out of court the rest commit, blackmail ,perjury and conspiracy. in which is being investigated by the FBI and other law enforcement .
 One night as I waited for processing a young blackman asked what I was in for . I told him breach of peace he laughed . I asked why he said they never go to court on that they will drop the charge and your out 2500 for lawyers . He was right . I am now in the process of hiring another attorney as I have video of deputies  people falsely accusing me of something I did not do . and these people were dumb enough to speak and threaten me in the surveillance system I was told they thought the cameras were blanks .hahahahaha my mommy did raise no dummy and who wants to write this book .
 I have been told by relative cops that cops are trained to lie to get a conviction hell I was at a ramada one day doing some photo work and they had rented a room for judges and cops to educate them on how to convict.
I sat there and ate it up .
This is CABL.com posting #262675. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbguR
Posted in reply to: The Gates Case: When Disorderly Conduct is a Cop's by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message