Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: An association is more viable than a union

You need to do yourself a favor and research before you post...Unions are TRADE specific and NOT "company" specific...Thats first...

There are plenty of "laws on the books" at the present time...The issue with so many laws is the enforcement which rarely if ever is accomplished...Attorneys already "line up like sharks" for any dispute one can imagine...Lawyers chase ambulances because they can make money doing so...not so they can charge less...Just because there are laws on the books does not mean they will charge less for their time...or that those laws will be enforced...What the hell are you smoking???

Group discounts are more company specific than trade specific...Same with insurance...

Just where do you propose the money you are willing to spend to "get the ball rolling" go??? An account must be set up and the funds must be executed properly which the executor will need to be paid...Then legal fees will need to be paid as well as spokespersons & secretaries & offices & advertising for the cause...Don't forget about the kickbacks to the government officials who actually make and pass these laws...(I was just getting warmed up)...

Now I am willing to take lead of the cause for you and address all of the above concerns...Just PM me for the address where to send your money to...After it is determined that there is enough support all monies will be placed into an account for dispersion to get your association up and running...

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #262289. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgoD
Posted in reply to: An association is more viable than a union by TDD1
There is 1 reply to this message