Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: good idea

Damn! I guess this one has to go under situational. Outside my home I would definitely give a warning shot. Inside my home, unless the angles of fire are dangerous to others in the house I'm not hesitating or asking questions. I agree though that just theft is not worth killing over but then again if someone is so desperate to break in, who knows what their intentions and/or capabilities are. Remember peter parker/spiderman(sarcasm). Florida recently amended the castle doctrine which originally basically stated that other than in your home you must try to evade confrontation at all costs. Now, you may stand your ground wherever, whenever and use deadly force to defend. I pack pretty much anywhere I go and have no problem assisting someone to the next level of spiritualism. Up or down. I would feel pretty bad though if it turned out to be a neighborhood kid doing some stupid shit.

I once let a kid that solicited me several times to mow my yard (pretty obvious a drug addict) go ahead and do it. He later returned and stole a brand new dewalt skillsaw off my porch. The reason I know it was him was that a neighbor described the same kid trying to sell a saw that same week. I don't wish him dead but he could have easily gotten himself killed over, what? A few hours or less getting high. I haven't thought about that for a while. It still pisses me off.
This is CABL.com posting #262220. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgnw
Posted in reply to: Re: good idea by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: good idea TDD1 7/23/2009 8:59:44 PM