Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: gotta love Ted

Great and thoughtful response. I agree with most of what you say and live by those standards, however, it makes me sick that a person who was called to duty, ducked it, another took his place NOW proclaims patriotism, gun rights and family values. Ya, you can change your mind, this is still a "free country" so to speak, but that scum had the opportunity to be ALL THAT and  pussied out making another go in his place reguardless of the situation. He was called! Ted is a fucking chicken shit gutless fuck  and now hides behind the was the cloak of patriotism he didn't take part in when asked. Draft or no draft he was called! He is an egomaniac and his "canned hunts" are not appreciated except by assholes that pay to drive a buck to a fence and slaughter them...Oh boy, what a challenge! Like I said, Ted has been asked for years about this and will not respond....funny for a guy that always has alot to say on any other subject don't ya think? Can you say evasion? Habit forming....Fuck him in the ass. Nuf said on this piece of shit...I do like the rest of your points about how the gov't, not the country has fucked over many smaller nations.....Skid
This is CABL.com posting #262162. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgmA
Posted in reply to: Re: gotta love Ted by MCT-40
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: gotta love Ted sab3r 7/22/2009 1:49:55 PM