Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: gotta love Ted

I appreciate your patriotism. I served as well. I gladly volunteered. Everyone is raised under very different circumstances and learn prejudices some of us will never understand. I also do not agree with a draft in an aggression to a sovereign nation. Patriotism starts at home. Your scrutiny is  warranted; most likely from your own experiences. 60 years ago it was quite normal to take up with a younger girl as life spans were shorter and it was actually normal, further back than that it was even more excepted/expected. I am not defending T.N. actions; but life experience is different for everyone. What do you think of Jerry lee?  Regardless, to pass judgment is harsh. I personally wouldn't condemn any draft dodger because I would rather have someone next to me that wanted to be there as opposed to some of the pussies I served with whose ability I questioned. Furthermore, these wars perpetuated/manufactured by the military industrial complex to invade sovereign nations for reasons that none of us comprehend is little more than dicing up our own sovereignty and dividing normally like minded people. To keep us prejudiced against our own brethren. I like ted, and he has obviously matured and is not chasing 14 year olds to date.. I believe he will fight for our cause of freedom and liberty today and I can see past his indiscretions. I honestly hope you can somehow see past it as well. We are already against an internal invasion as it is. Hopefully never an external invasion (then draft the fuck out of them,I want g's fat ass on point) but try a focus on regaining what has been lost. And currently under attack.
This is CABL.com posting #262102. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbglC
Posted in reply to: Re: gotta love Ted by skidmark
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: gotta love Ted skidmark 7/22/2009 10:51:25 AM