Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: entry level

So in your opinion the dude is supposed to go around looking at amps to make sure the system is up to par

This guy is new, he wouldn't even know what an amp looks like or even know if it was new or not. Some of the info on this bar is just so odd. Please don't act as if you can't figure out how to do a decent job installing cable in two to three weeks. Yes, you might not know everything and you might not know as much as you are going to know in three months but dude this isn't brain surgery. If it was hard most of the guys here would be broke. Considering the grammar, punctuation, and spelling that most people use on here I am surprised that most people even have a job. Do you really talk that way to customers? I would hope not. If the dude wants to leave his warehouse job and make more than 800 dollars a week let him be. with a good attitude and half a brain he will be doing more than a 1000 a week. I think ADMIN needs to have a link to "positive thinking" and someone of you guys should click on it.

Salesdawg
This is CABL.com posting #262158. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgmw
Posted in reply to: Re: entry level by dtvtech1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: entry level dtvtech1 7/22/2009 5:37:09 PM