Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: entry level

You said two words in here that scares me for you.Prince Telecomm.Couple years back , they hired me as a tech supervisor. They had another supervisor in place at the time but it was too much territory for him to cover by himself so they brought me in. Im a damn yankee and not a good ol' boy so that was already three strikes against me but at any rate , i have never worked for such an ass-kissin back stabbin bunch of mo-fo's in my life.I'm old school and a yankee and call it like it is and tell it how it needs to be but i was hurting these panty wastes feelings with my attitude. At any rate just be careful with Prince Telecomm and in order to be makin that kinda cabbage , you will have to work up to a triple play tech which is video(forward path) and internet and telephony(forward and return path) which is not gonna happen over night. Do yourself a huge favor and before hand go and take a drive and look at the cable companies plant wire. by that i mean take a look at the amps and lines running to the dwellings. If its in reasonable shape and relatively new , then you might be alright but if it's old and crusty , RUN! cause you gonna be doing alot of extra work and not getting paid for it. As far as the fuel surcharge , they should be providing the fuel for the company trucks if you bring it back to the office every night. And they all got cameras in them and they have a no smoking policy in the trucks. them stupid ass things go off so easy and you will be wrote up for even minor infractions and terminated. Please just be careful. If you want to know more about Prince , e-mail me , dtv_tech1@yahoo. good luck.
This is CABL.com posting #262140. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgme
Posted in reply to: entry level by b32284
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: entry level salesdawg 7/22/2009 9:44:53 AM