Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: hmmmm interesting..What if George Bush had....

What if George Bush whom I mistakingly voted for did not send our children to Iraq . what if George bush had not put our economy into the largest deficiet our country has ever know . We can play this game for ever . we as a debaters hear on the bar did not to my knowledge beat up on Bush for killing our kids for a war we had no reasont oo be in lie to the public why we are there . That is why I changed Parties . I will scream just as hard as you are trying to if there is  areason to Witrh Obama . He ran for change ,some of you will not admit to letting him make change .
Question If you hired a new employee to run yor business would you let himdo his job or would you critizie his every move ment .give the man a chance no president in history has ever been so picked apart then any other . Sectary Clinton is behind closed doors saying to her self maybe it is good he was elected instead of me .
She's been called a murderer and many other things here on the bar yet never seen the inside of a court show some respect . Write all your wrong doings down and see what happens next election . cause you lost the last one .
This is CABL.com posting #262036. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgky
There is 1 reply to this message