Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Change the focus

I don't see it as much. The republicans going after dems after they are out of office that is. No one went after Clinton for selling spy satellite technology to China. And it doesn't make the news as much if they do so I guess I can't speak to it as much for republicans since we don't hear about it. We all know there is a double standard when it comes to that anyway.

I do agree with you in that all of these politicians are out for our money and power. It needs to end. They are in office to serve the country. Not themselves. I do agree with the statement we need people other than politicians on some committees so there is no political agenda being met. And you are right about the moving mouth and lying haha. I also have no problem with them killing people that are training to kill us. And anyone here thinking it is brutal.......what if one of these trained killers comes and kills your wife, daughter, son, mother or father or your best friend and we could have prevented it.....think about it. Would you just say "oh well at least we didn't kill people with secret hit squads"? I don't think so. You would be angry and want justice.
This is CABL.com posting #261798. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbggI
Posted in reply to: Re: Change the focus by FUNNYFARM
There are 0 replies to this message