Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Change the focus

First off one party trying to misdirect issues is standard procedure in politics as far as I can tell. When the Dems are in power they do it with the Repubs and vice versa. Secondly I don't really see anything wrong with a secret CIA hit squad trained to hunt down terrorist. Seems that it would cost the tax payers less money(billions) and if they were successful at taking out targets with minimal to no collateral damage I'm all for it.

What's with all these committees that get thrown together to investigate all this crap. How about making those committees with ordinary people that have no agenda? Hold these politicians feet to the fire with normal people like us and I bet the outcome would be totally different. I have become so cynical with our government officials over the years it's pathetic. To me if a politicians mouth is moving he's lying. LOL. I know that's not really the case but sheeesh it sure feels like it sometimes.

When Obama's run is over the Repubs will be doing the same things...making committees to investigate all kinds of things and what will be the end result? Nothing. However, if you put them on a steroid case in some sport, they can get something accomplished and all kinds of head roll.
This is CABL.com posting #261760. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgf6
Posted in reply to: Change the focus by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Change the focus sab3r 7/19/2009 4:27:34 PM
Re: Change the focus JD42596 7/19/2009 7:13:53 AM