Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What If

You take the time to research it out. I too went through Catholic school, and as soon as I was out, got myself into all kinds of trouble, and made a bunch of bad decisions. Religion doesn't save you. A true personal relationship with God is the only thing that will open your eyes to the Truth, and the Truth will set you free. You'll discover Jesus Christ and the salvation you are afforded through Him. The only way to the Father is through the Son. I don't know what kind of time you have on your hands, I know I don't have the free time I would need to do so at this point in my life, so I turn to studying literature written by those who do and who have the opportunity to research the matter. Then, and only then, can you make an educated decision. How can you just come off the top of your head and make decisions on what you think and not know? Have you ever studied Islam? I have and it didn't take long at all to discover it is based on a man who had no fulfilled prophesies, or miracles, and the Koran has many discrepancies and again, no fulfilled prophesies. I could go on and on, but I doubt you'll take the advise any more than you did the last time I gave it. I could only hope, for your sake, that you would be moved to truly research this matter by taking the time to cover all the literature you can. Take into consideration the person who wrote it and what qualifies them to be trustworthy in their research. Lee Stroble is one of the best I have studied. Take an hour and a half out of your busy schedule and sit down and watch, "The Case For Christ" and see if that helps at least get you started. By the way, I have also studied literature that supports evolution, atheism, and probably every different religious belief you can think of, and I have come to the conclusion that the Bible is God's written word and put together to use as an "owner's manual" if you will, and have yet to discover one single discrepancy and many, many, fulfilled prophesies that simply can not be ignored.  I know you don't know me from Adam, but trust me, brother, I have put it to the test and can tell you that the only way your are going to find your answers are to grind out all the facts you can and as you do so, if you truly are seeking the Truth, God will reveal Himself to you. Then your going to have to either accept or reject Him and that is the MOST important decision you will ever make, so you had better take it seriously. Your soul is at stake.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #261749. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgfV
Posted in reply to: What If by danimal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What If danimal 7/20/2009 7:58:36 PM