Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: looking for cotacts to HIGHLAND COMMUNICATIONS

If you need the number to the office you can go to highlandcommunication.net and get the number. But we all know you already have the number because you call there everyday and cry about your check. As I told you on the phone, you will get your check as soon as Comcast approves the work completed. Unfortunately, Comcast has put a hold on ALL invoices from that audit due to "fraud" and "techs lying" to customers to get to put the trap on the line and make the extra commission on the sale. I know the audit was a disaster from the beginning but that was not our fault. Comcast issued us the wrong equipment, wrong turf, and wrong traps for the job. Unfortunately, for the reps that completed their work correct, we are still waiting for Comcast to approve the work orders for invoice approval. If you do not have any fraudulent orders or missing equipment that you checked out, you will be recieving a check next Tuesday. But if you keep bad mouthing this company "for reasons you do not have the intelligence to understand" then I can hold you up to your contract and pay you 90 days after work completed. Any questions you can give me a call. Jason
This is CABL.com posting #261245. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbf7N
There are 5 replies to this message
This Is The Problem walkman 9/14/2009 2:00:36 PM
Re: looking for cotacts to HIGHLAND COMMUNICATIONS bushmaster 7/21/2009 10:45:28 AM
Re: looking for cotacts to HIGHLAND COMMUNICATIONS salesdawg 7/15/2009 10:53:19 AM