Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: not good enough for them

I am not sure what People want them to do ? It didn't take 6 months to get into this and it will take longer to get out even if Mccain won the election. Yes granted all those congress men and women are a bunch of Liers and to be honest somethings are best untold. We live so much on what the media says and what the media tells us to do. First Oprah goes and endorses Barack Hussein Obama II for President and what the fuck everyone ran out and Voted for the Guy not saying he is not smart because i think he is very Smart but whatever goes on the Oprah show sells or gets Elected to office. But that is how powerful the Media is and how we as americans are. I am sorry but change does not happen over night i don't care who is in office. Now the people that started this does not start with Bush it started long before that. We as americans have let corporate america take our jobs to other countries and still let them in our Pockets, How in the hell can someone that is not Contributing to the USA still be able to Sell there Products and services here ? Because we let them do it. Dell you call for support your talking to India, But we still purchase there computers some of us on the Bar now are using Dells. Most of our clothes, Shoes shit the Cable we use to watch TV comes from somewhere other than here. Yes i am one of those Dumb asses that you speak about i Voted for obama and proud of it I was for Hillary but she dropped out, I was never for Mccain he lost me way before he started to run when he publicly bashed Bush for water boarding those shitty ass Terrorist, I don't care if they Drown. Now that does not mean i like bush i just agreed with him on that matter. But with all the screaming who do we think would have done a better job running this country ?? Maybe the USA may need to file Chapter 13 and start over. You tell me
This is CABL.com posting #261090. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbf5i
Posted in reply to: Re: not good enough for them by bushmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: not good enough for them sab3r 7/14/2009 7:22:58 PM