Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Installer does not go to

I don't know you as well as some of these folks here at the bar do...but i've come to pretty quick conclusion about you:  You obviously have an opinion or two and not only do you believe you are the only person right, you feel that everyone should know it and you get upset when people don't bow down to accept you as God's chosen.  Sir, if you want that kind of fanaticism, I hear Iran is accepting applications as we speak.  About me...I have been in the cx srvce business my entire professional life...I take care of my people, whether they're my employees, subordinates, or my customers.  Even at my own expense, if need be.  Yes, I go where the money is...but I also believe in and stand behind a solid work ethic that does not include raping anyone for a dollar....ask some of the contractors and corporate entities that I have quit for that reason.  Thats' why I'm not rich and never will be.  Just want to provide an honest days work for an honest days pay.  That's all I ask.
As for Bush and Obama.....I'm not bashing them, nor am I condoning them.  They both have their pros and cons.  They're politicians, it's what politicians do.  I gave up along time ago saying anything about it because , in large part, people will yell and scream about it, but nobody wants to stand up and make a change.  For the most part, our society is a meek society that cannot handle conflict much past their tv sets.  It's sad really.....but all too real.
As for Texas.....I'm actually a transplant from North Carolina (I'm already anticipating the pleasant reply to that...), but this a great state and it's done well by me....And I plan on staying awhile.
Lastly, I can't help but to inject this...is the Bahamas boat trip supposed to impress me?  You don't want to hear what I do at least twice a year, then....and with Dish Network, I can afford it.  Yes I work long hours for weeks at a time without a day off...and even then, I'm doing courtesies and follow-ups (usually cx ed w/ elderly).  But it pays off in the long run.
This is CABL.com posting #260872. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbf1M
Posted in reply to: Re: Installer does not go to by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Installer does not go to goodsky 7/12/2009 3:39:42 PM