Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Installer does not go to

Another got nothing to say texan take the money and run his mouth but truely has no life but screw his fellow worker and cx . Texans suck and you do to bean hole as long as your in texas you are in a man hole . girls like you need to pay attension tell all our texans to get with as your texas grown busshes ruin everything . . got gut or just mouth . yo cia now ratting on the bush amin see some peole don't know when to quit and now the present admin is goig to take your group to the matt stupid . stupid is for those hear that caN'T COMPREHEND USE THT RED FINGER TO GO TO SLEEP WITH CALL PEOPLE LONG DISTANCE GIRLLY AND WISH THEY HA SOMETHING TO DO BESIDES WRITER HEAR ON THE BAR .
sABR3 YOU ARE ON THE TOP OF THE LIST . THE MAN THAT HIRED ME TO WRITE THESE POST SAID DON'T BECOME TO OVER WHELMED WITH THESE PEOPLE BUT . i JUST CAN'T GET OVER THERE OR YOUR STUPIDITY NO WONDER YOU PEOPLE CAN' T RUN CABLE AND MOST OF YOU ARE ON THE UNEMPLOYMENT ROLLS . GWESTER MY BOSS SAIDi NEED TO STOP THE NONSENSE SO MABY WHEN HE RETURN S FROM THE BAHAMA'S FROM HIS BOAT TRIP hE CAN STOP YOU IDIOTS FROM BEING THIRD GRADERS . ITS BEEN FUN PUNKS DUMB ASSES
This is CABL.com posting #260863. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbf1D
Posted in reply to: Re: Installer does not go to by rc_satellite
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Installer does not go to drifterdawg 7/14/2009 3:32:06 AM
Re: Installer does not go to rc_satellite 7/12/2009 9:47:01 PM
Re: Installer does not go to cablegyswfla 7/12/2009 5:31:57 PM
Re: Installer does not go to rc_satellite 7/12/2009 3:14:31 PM
Re: Installer does not go to goodsky 7/12/2009 2:43:21 PM