Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can broadband internet be ran through the same

If it is Comcast Cable and they find out that a Dish or DTV is di plexed into their MDU they will cancel the service and charge the customer for the past year or years for illegal connection to their system going all the way back since the last audit of the MDU, because Comcast owns the MDU system (Agreement)in the complex until the contract is satisfied with the building owners who authorized the MDU installation , I am dealing with it with them rite now because I want to install a NOAA Network Dish at the property I have now to provide a early warning hurricane system here to run by backup power and comcast tells me that I have to run a dedicated line to each location and not mix signal on the MDU that I paid turnkey to Install , but I signed a 4 year agreement with them to get the bulk pricing, I spoke with a lawyer about it and he read the agreement and said, Well you might own the system that is there and you paid for it out right, but Comcast has control of what is transmitted over that system, as per the agreement, or give them a big piece of the pie, he even went as far as stating that as per the agreement that Comcast can come in and install a reverse transmitter and transmit the NOAA signal I receive into their system for distrubution to all of their subs
and charge them for it , with no benefits to me, I pay $200.00 a month for the NOAA Downlink and they make $200,000.00 a month from their subs.

Fuc* Comcastic.. I will contract a dedicated line to all my locations and install a A/B switch before I bowel down to those bandits

This is CABL.com posting #260689. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfYP
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Can broadband internet be ran through the same hookman 81 7/10/2009 8:30:30 PM