Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Poll: Dumbest person on Bar.

I will say one thing, Im not ever happy with any president we ever have had, because they are not the common man. In other words, it makes me sick
when you have millionares that run a system where 95% of the people they are leading are struggling americans.
My father fought WW2 and is still alive amazingly, although he went insane in the 70's from the war and has never regained his mind, he got back from the war and they said he scrubbed his army boots for a year straight after the war, but thats another story completely, just wanted to let you know where I have been or came from.
But, if Obama gets every citizen in this country, the chance to go seek medical attention and not be turned away, the greatest country on earth, where everyman can
have equal medical care, I will praise him like no other no matter what the cost.
And I know the other side arguments, "it will be too expensive, it wont be as good medical care, you can get healthcare now, you just have to pay for it, taxes will be raised".
I dont give a S*^t really, I have healthcare now. But if you have ever felt that feeling of going to a doctor and your health insurance got cancelled, or your laid off and dont have any, that feeling of being at a doctor, and the question, "how are you gonna pay for these tests". Or you see the little signs all over the office that say, payment required at time of services, etc.... Or you just don't go and hope the bump you feel goes away, etc....ITS WRONG!
This country up til now, has done a great diservice to its citizens, by keeping them stressed out because they don't have healthcare. Its all in the back of our heads.
And you know what, I say raise the damn taxes, because it doesnt matter anyway, we all know that the rich get richer, if you have money, you live this great life, and if you dont you struggle.
So thats all I can say, if he accomplishes this, than he's got my vote for another 4 years after this one!
This is CABL.com posting #260275. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfR9
Posted in reply to: Re: Poll: Dumbest person on Bar. by JD42596
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Poll: Dumbest person on Bar. sab3r 7/7/2009 4:15:47 PM
Re: Poll: Dumbest person on Bar. Gwester843 7/7/2009 1:53:26 PM
Re: Poll: Dumbest person on Bar. Polehiker 7/7/2009 1:38:23 PM
Re: Poll: Dumbest person on Bar. goodsky 7/7/2009 1:32:23 PM