Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: entry level

so nobody else has ever had to sit on the phone with ATS and Denver installing CDV...especially when the DSR messes the original work order coding up...Well, I don't quit until I get the job done.  The late night stuff, yeah, I've been there a couple of times, when things go wrong during the day (usually sitting on hold with fullfillment for hours at a time) I have no control over it...I call my customers and give them a time frame and make sure its okay for me to come that late...People usually don't care how late it is when it comes to cable TV...they just want there freaking cable.  Also...the late nights, all the other guys are out that late also because I work in remote systems and sometimes coverage can't be easily met.  We do work as a team though.  I have to drive an hour to get the the "corp" office in the morning and the entire corp covers about a 125 mile radious.  I usually have an hour to hour and a half drive to get to my first job every morning...This is all because Comcast closed down all the remote offices and only kept the ones in the big cities open.
Brenton Ford
This is CABL.com posting #259712. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfI4
Posted in reply to: Re: entry level by bushmaster
There are 0 replies to this message