Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Michael Jackson Died

I appreciate your stance. The parents could be held accountable. But you don't give up 50 million dollars to someone who lied on you. You fight it. They didn't have the money or resources to sue him that he had to fight before giving up 50 million dollars. Even 15. You fight it if it is a lie. I am not judging him just pointing out events that happened. Yes there were people who lied to get money but that is not what I said. Mostly it was because an entertainer is getting all this attention. What about all the great people on this planet that have done so much for humanity and we (all us humans) give an entertainer so much praise. He is an entertainer. He didn't do anything but entertain us. Is that what we are? So shallow that an entertainer is who we hold in such high regard? Princess Di, the same thing. Sorry she's gone but Mother Theresa did more for people than both of those 2 together and did she get all this attention? Nope. Do you see my point. It is more about us and the attention we and the media place on this than about him. That is my point.
This is CABL.com posting #259218. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfA6
Posted in reply to: Re: Michael Jackson Died by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Michael Jackson Died thetyrone 6/28/2009 10:41:21 PM