Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Michael Jackson Died

Right now as we speak our father is Judging Mr Jackson and he will take action for whatever he may or may not have done, Because we don't know for sure what he did but our father does we can't hide anything from him and because a person does not follow the same life style as we do we should not consider them the enemy. Now let's look at a few things here, this man had so much money everyone was after it so what makes me think that those people was not lying on him ?? and i say this because 1 WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD LET THERE CHILD SPEND THE NIGHT WITH A GROWN MAN, NO OTHER KIDS OF HIS OWN, NO WIFE NO NOTHING BUT YOUR KIDS NOT I AND I DON'T CARE WHO IT IS. 2 The parents of those kids should have face and been convicted of child endangerment charges especially the second kids parents. hypothetically Speaking if he touched the first boy why would another parent bring a second child there. They lied on the man and them and countless others sent that man to his grave that is my opinion. He had no one to talk to no one he could trust as far as some of you people here because it was always a news story always how much they can profit off him JAKO WAKO and things like that. But we all need to look up and ask for forgiveness because god our father in heaven has been watching it all and don't forget we all will be where MJ is at one day or sooner we don't know and we will be judged and you tell our father your story. Michael i love you and i will miss you whole heartily, Because there are people that disguise themselves as your friends our father will tell you who was real and who was not.
This is CABL.com posting #259186. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfAA
Posted in reply to: Re: Michael Jackson Died by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Michael Jackson Died sab3r 6/28/2009 10:30:05 PM