Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Think you had a bad day?

Hey Sab
that is just as good as back in my early years and I was putting my scooter down a nice country road in the midwest
enjoying the breeze, only had on my leather jacket, no shirt, zipped about 1/4 the way up, real nice air condition, lower sleeves un zipped .. great airflow

well I see this swarming cloud in front of me about 5ft off of the ground.. and it was way to late to stop, well In I go right thru a swarm of honeybees
must have been a million of them.. zoom right thru the swarm I go .. well with the jacket open like a fish net in the sea, I managed to scoop in about 500 of those little critters, I cound't get the brakes on fast enough, the little bastard's was stinging me all the way down to my gonads.., once I got stopped, I drop my harley right there in the middle of the road and started ripping my leather off and swatting at the same time, well the ride ended with a trip to the local emergency room and for about a week I looked like the michelin tire guy, the emergency room doctor pulled over 300 stingers out of my sorry ass, shot me up with anti vernon and kept me for observation for 2 day's, needless to say, on my next outing I was zipped up tighter then a ducks butt in water
This is CABL.com posting #258878. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfvC
Posted in reply to: Think you had a bad day? by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Think you had a bad day? sab3r 6/26/2009 5:22:41 PM