Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: photo enforcement

well all the fact checkers I checked say it is true...maybe you haven't gotten your ticket yet....maybe you moved....maybe, well there are a lot or reasons that I didn't list that might be why you didn't get a ticket. It might not be happening in the county you live in. I don't know. Yes it has been law since 2005 and why it has come up again is unknown. Do you speed through those work zones? There are many portable ones and because you have had no problem with it doesn't mean it is bull....maybe many have. The fines are real. The law is real. Sorry it pisses you off. It was meant to show something else altogether and that is the lengths that government will go to to control and collect from the people. It happened in Phoenix and many parts of Arizona while I was there. Not bull and I saw those strobes flashing but, not for me............those things weren't a mile apart in some areas. That was the post not that Illinois is a bad place. We all know the truth about the government........ok not all of us but you and I do.
This is CABL.com posting #258499. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfpv
Posted in reply to: Re: photo enforcement by jimcarrey
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: photo enforcement jimcarrey 6/24/2009 6:33:16 PM