Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Biden

And how many laws were broken in doing so? GM and Chysler should have gone chapter 11 months ago, the banks a year ago. Instead now the US Government is one of the largest shareholders in the world and on what authority. It trampled the creditors in the auto makers BK. It used tarp money for them even though that was solely to be used to by toxic mortgage assests. Where does it end?

And I will fight you tooth and nail on the "Bush did it all" bs. I showed you the exact law that CLINTON signed into law with all of the dem senators and the vast majority of dems in the house voting for it with the republicans. Ps George Bush wasn't in congress or the President in 1999 either. So enough, the same clowns who are now trying to convince us that they are going to save us from the mess they made ten years ago. I want proof before they spend TRILLIONS of dollars, not hope but actual justifications. If the stimulus was such a good idea, why was it rammed through with less than 12 hours to read it if Obama was not going to sign it for 4 more days? There is no coincidence is politics, nothing at all is left to chance with a politician.

And everything a politician does affects everyone, everytime. If you give them slack on one issue, they will bury amendments into it to get what they want. And the fact that it is my and everyone elses money they are spending, we all have every right to question every nickel of it. And then Obama wants to add trillions of dollars to the budget in a time where we are spending twice as much as what comes in. And that is before spending on the healthcare. But what does he care, it is not his money.

Even as we speak Chris Dodd who was one of the big national health care proponets is back pedaling because of the plan to tax employer given health benefits because he is in serious trouble for re election. So much for morals.

Bottom line, why should I trust any of the pols in DC. Screw me once shame on you, do it twice shame on me.
This is CABL.com posting #257413. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe7Z
Posted in reply to: Biden by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message