Create your free account now! Sign up

Biden

Biden said it well Today .If we did nothing ,would we be ?, if we let The auto industry die ,1 million people would be out of work . If we did not bail out the banks where would the world be . All you people Including me have said let them fall but where will we be tomorrow . Without Government . We elected a president that has been forward and forth right . He has been as truthful as he can be . time will show in history that trillions become and Bush Caused the whole problem he lied so many times to The American public. He should be put where in the books or be booked . Politics suck , Americans are spoiled . and if we don't get our way , there are those who shoot each other drink a ad slander one another and start with freedom of speech . our rights as an American .
 If there is no work go fishing If there is no prospect of work  make something happen  sell hot dogs become a photographer .
 Digital has now been put into place so it seems. yet cable companies have returned it back to analog Government at work . Cox Here has done it most people don't really know the difference .
Same goes for the world of politics if it is working And it doest effect me no problem but once it doh's all hell breaks loose
What I am trying to say is we all need to help our government solve the problems instead of just complaining . I posted a no more reply post everyone here needs to Send those people home the Hispanic pop. is growing in leaps and bounds and it won't be but 30 yrs till they have over run this pop. so please lets be heard fill out the post and start now
This is CABL.com posting #257407. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe7T
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Biden sab3r 6/14/2009 4:00:08 PM
Re: Biden JD42596 6/14/2009 2:09:57 PM