Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Shoe On The Other Foot - For The DTV Insta

You are correct, they always have a running advertisment for techs..If they would treat professional people with professional courtesy, then they could get rid of those so called "installers". I was a retailer for 5 plus years, I had 13 of my men running jobs through ViaSource, which was a HSP in the Memphis area. I had never charged a technician back for anything, I mean anything...ViaSource paid me $85/$25 and supplied the drop material. I really don't think they ever charged me back for anything either. I figure if you don't have the common sense to hire qualified people , then you deserve what you get. Fire them, but that would be too expensive, why not let him get those customers in, get the activation, then charge his ass back. That's what we have out there right now. If you tell someone your men can do 30 jobs a day, you need to be sure you can do 30 jobs a day. Don't run ads for people telling them that they can make a grand a week installing satellites, when in all likelyhood they will be lucky to bring home $400 a week . Those false claims of big money is what has gotten all of you guys in trouble. Just be honest , hired qulified technicians, and stop the BS..I have no sympathy for you Mr. Owner..that is entirely your problem and your problem alone. If you can't hire professional people then you need to get of my business.
This is CABL.com posting #257188. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe4m
Posted in reply to: Re: The Shoe On The Other Foot - For The DTV Insta by EshoreJoe
There is 1 reply to this message