Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Quick question guys.....

Yes he's right you file a Lein against the customers house. But before you go that far what I have done in the past.
1) Contact the dealer and let them know that you are about to put a mechanics lein against there customers home for non-payment of a invoice.
As soon as you let them know that you contact retailer services and you tell them the samething. Your about to put a mechanics lein on one of there customers house for a non-payment of a invoice.
  You should get some fires lit with that and see what happens.

2) if nothing has happen from the top post, Then contact the customer and let them know what your getting ready to do. That way that customer will start making phone calls to the retailer and DTV.

3) If the top 2 fail then pay the money to file the lein on the customers house.

I had a similair problem with a Company that failed to pay me, But my invoice was for around 7-8K for a few weeks of work.
I contacted Retailer Services, I had to fax over all the sign work orders and my invoice. They cut me a check for what they were paying the retailer which was like 100/40 (this was like 5yrs ago) and the company was only paying me 70/20 at the time. So I was taken care of at the end

I hope everything works out for you
This is CABL.com posting #257040. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbe1Y
Posted in reply to: Re: Quick question guys..... by thedishmanone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Quick question guys..... cablemn86 6/11/2009 4:58:55 PM