Create your free account now! Sign up

re: knights use of unlic contrators in Pinellas RE

i have worked as both a 1099 contractor as well as an employee based contractor (w-2). there is really not a whole lot of difference financially. i make about $600 less a month than i did as 1099 but that is quickly made up between the truck,gas,tools,uniform service, etc. in the end i come out better off because im not treated as a slave who has to do as im told or dowload. you get rights as an employee. the contracting company can no longer beat you down without compensating you for it and now they have to be real careful about beating you down in the first place. the fact is that we have all been employees without the benefits. companies have been breaking all the rules of contractorship since day one and they arent going to stop. it looks like all the mso's are migrating towards employee based contractors so ya might as well start preparing for it. but to answer your question, its not that bad at all. after a few more those $100 chargebacks for minor qc failures because they routed you extremely heavy, and youll see what im saying.
This is CABL.com posting #256837. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeYH
There is 1 reply to this message