Create your free account now! Sign up

re: knights use of unlic contrators in Pinellas RE

someone on here has suggested we all fill out irs form SS-8 (google it for the online form). very interesting! the feed back i got after showing my answersto these questions, is that i am considered an employee. my work is controlled by my supervisor,i report to a supervisor, if i refuse a route-i would be downloaded,i am forced to wear a company uniform,i am not allowed to have my own signage on my truck,i have timeframes,i have to be at the shop at certain times, there are mandantory meetings, i was trained how to do this job(never did cable before starting here) materials are all provided for me,i am held accountable by a supervisor,I am not allowed to hire anyone under me or have a partner,i do absoluetley no advertising to get my business,the list goes on and on.the people i sent my forms to seem pretty interested in what i have to say. i have been told that there have been others who have tried and won lawsuits based on the fact that they are employees. Big payouts and workmans comp claims.
This is CABL.com posting #256742. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeXa
Posted in reply to: re: knights use of unlic contrators in Pinellas RE by FlCableGod
There are 0 replies to this message